Saturday 24 April 2010

Free game usability review

So I've been writing reviews for a while now... Mostly big games, post release.

I think it's time to change that. There's little point analysing a game that's already out there - it's too late to make any significant changes. So I'm throwing my gates open to you all (as it were). If you've got a game in development, and want a game usability review (I'm looking at you, small indie developers and students), let me know!

And for all of you thinking that you don't need it... (not sure why you'd think that if you've made it to this site) what is there to lose? Free's nothing. Plus - free advertising here.

Note - I will write about my experiences in this blog, but I'll get you sign off anything I put down before it goes live. Can't say fairer then that can I? Anyone who's interested email me. alistair dot gray84 at googlemail dot com...

No comments:

Post a Comment